Subject: Re: Lightwave Pro Compilation Book?
From: [email-masked] (Richard Willkomm)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 22:14:05 -0800
Newsgroups: list.lightwave

In a message of 02 Mar 96 Lightwave List  wrote to All:

 LL> Has anyone recieved the Lightwave Pro compilation book that the
 LL> publisher of
 LL> LIghtwave Pro was selling?
 LL> I paid for a copy in December and haven't recieved anything yet!
 LL> They told me in January that it was delayed about a month.
 LL> I tried to check on their web site but it doesn't seem to be working?
 LL> What's up?

In January they said wait until March, so watch the postman, and
remember he always rings twice.

(Wait until march, hmmm guess the guys at AMG have taken on a few
Newtek ideas.)

 #--------------------|---------------------------------------------#
 #    ######  ####    | Richard Willkomm  --- Digital illusions --- #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | Gfx Co-Sysop The Hell BBS The Hague Holland #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | +31-70-3468783                              #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | e-mail : [email-masked]             #
 #    ######  ####    |     ++++++ ' KINK-FM rulez ' ++++++         #
 #--------------------|---------------------------------------------#
-- Via Xenolink 1.981, XenolinkUUCP 1.1